Mission, Values and the NEAS Difference
PEOPLE. COMMUNITY. SERVICE.
NEAS contributes to sustainable economic development for the peoples and local communities across the Arctic by delivering better marine transportation with modern vessels, enhanced cargo services, and highly skilled and professional employees committed to customer service.
NEAS provides meaningful participation for local Inuit in the essential marine transportation business with training, employment and promotion opportunities. Our customers are our shareholders and we pay local dividends.
The NEAS Difference
- a long-term commitment to the North
- a long tradition and expertise of Arctic Shipping
- a customer focused approach in all services
- a commitment to innovation in cargo and container handling
- vessels designed for the conditions of the North
- the largest cargo lift capacity available
- highly trained, qualified and dedicated employees
- delivering local training, employment and promotion opportunities in the North
- NEAS is also listed as an Inuit firm with Nunavut Tunngavik Inc. in compliance with article 24 of Nunavut Land Claims Agreement