- NEAS is committed to Training and Employment opportunities. NEAS provides real, meaningful training, employment and advancement opportunities for local Inuit from Nunavut and Nunavik.
- The NEAS team has created an innovative marine training and employment program enabling local Inuit to work on NEAS vessels.
- NEAS is committed to ensuring that all employees achieve excellence, by offering, organizing and funding courses for all levels of employment.
- NEAS also works with various regional, provincial and federal officials to provide appropriate advancement courses for its employees. NEAS also provides in-house training for multiple jobs including tug operator, crane operator, etc.
- NEAS also offers an excellent remuneration package to its employees.
Apply today! If you are interested in working for NEAS, please apply online or download the job application forms.
- 1st Class Marine Engineer
- 2nd Class Marine Engineer
- Marine Engineering
- Navigation Officers / Captains
- Deckhands Positions
- Mechanical Assistants
Please send the completed Job Application Form or your Cover letter with CV to [email protected]