- NEAS is committed to Training and Employment opportunities. NEAS provides real, meaningful training, employment and advancement opportunities for local Inuit from Nunavut and Nunavik.
- The NEAS team has created an innovative marine training and employment program enabling local Inuit to work on NEAS vessels.
- NEAS is committed to ensuring that all employees achieve excellence, by offering, organizing and funding courses for all levels of employment.
- NEAS also works with various regional, provincial and federal officials to provide appropriate advancement courses for its employees. NEAS also provides in-house training for multiple jobs including tug operator, crane operator, etc.
- NEAS also offers an excellent remuneration package to its employees.
Training Opportunity for Land Claims Agreement Beneficiary
Current Job Postings
Apply today! If you are interested in working for NEAS, please apply online or download the job application forms.
Downloadable NEAS Job Application Form – Fillable PDF
- 1st Class Marine Engineer
- 2nd Class Marine Engineer
- Marine Engineering
- Navigation Officers / Captains
- Deckhands Positions
- Mechanical Assistants
Please send the completed Job Application Form or your Cover letter with CV to [email protected]